Book your live consultation with Dr. Wayne Sodano, Director of Clinical Support and Education to review test results,
clinical conditions, further test recommendations or any other questions you may have.
30 min. consult - $75.00
45 min. consult - $110.00
60 min. consult - $145.00
Note: Additional time will be billed at $35 per 15 minutes.
There is no charge for email consultations as they are free to our clients.
<strong>STEPS TO MAKE A CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT</strong>
1. Login to your Evexia Account.
2. At the Dashboard go to the "SUPPORT REQUEST" link on the left hand QUICKLINKS menu.
3. From the SUPPORT REQUEST page click on the green "ADD NEW REQUEST" button
4. Select "Ask the Doctor" from the pulldown menu and click the "CONTINUE" button
5. Fill in the form, make sure to check the LIVE CONSULTATION box at the top, and click "SUBMIT"
6. Next select the duration of the consultation and choose a date and time.
7. Supply your contact information and your done.
(You must be be logged into your Evexia account)
Dr. Wayne L. Sodano - Director, Clinical Support & Education
Dr. Wayne L. Sodano is a licensed chiropractic physician, board-certified in Internal Disorders (DABCI) and Clinical Nutrition (DACBN). Dr. Sodano is a Certified Functional and Integrative Medicine Practitioner and is also board certified in Traditional Naturopathy.
A graduate of Rutgers University and Texas Chiropractic College, Dr. Sodano maintained a private practice in Maryland for over 20 years while continuing postgraduate studies through Logan College, Towson State University, and The Institute for Functional Medicine. In 2005 his focus shifted to teaching for the American Board of Chiropractic Internists, which led to his dedication to research and development in the fields of Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine. Dr. Sodano is an expert in these fields and lectures throughout the world on a number of related topics.